Our goal at In The Beginning Christian Child Development Center and Preschool is to positively and significantly impact children’s lives. God’s Word tells us to “Train up a child in the way he should go, even when he is old he will not depart from it.” (Proverbs 22:6).
Our mission is to “to love, serve, disciple, educate, and protect children, through creative and exciting Christian educational programs focused on developing their individual personalities and character, ethics and citizenship values, cognitive skills, and faith”.
Our developmental program is customized for each age group but is still flexible enough to be applied to each child. The foundation for each classroom and teachers’ curriculum planning is to ensure the highest quality education while allowing flexibility for individual growth. Each child will be nurtured daily for spiritual, social, emotional, cognitive, and physical developmental needs. Each staff member will consistently adhere to our core teaching and classroom philosophies:
- Teach the Love of Jesus and God’s Words and Lessons and incorporate this in all classroom and citizenship aspects
- Unconditionally love each child in our care, showing this in many ways like daily hugs and loving guidance
- Develop each child’s self-esteem showing respect for all children at all times
- Convey a sense of security and safety to each child
- Create a fun, laughter filled environment, because preschool age children learn through play
- Provide age appropriate materials and exciting, yet challenging activities
- Educate each child according to their cognitive growth development capabilities
- Provide opportunities for individual exploration
- Allow each child time for creativity and opportunity for self-expression
- Document each child’s successes and needs
- Exposure to wide variety of Christian and secular educational concepts and materials
Our school is committed to Christ and to making sure that every child who attends our center knows how much Jesus loves them and desires to have a relationship with them. Classrooms are filled with prayer and children’s Christian music, as well as, Bible stories and activities that teach lessons for life that the Bible, God’s Word, gives!